“Wuggle®” should be read as: “Wuggle®. Registered in England number 8429912. Registered office: Wuggle, First Floor Offices, 234 Stockport Road, Timperley, Altrincham, Manchester, WA15 7UN.
Before you place an order you should read these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not agree to any of these Terms and Conditions then we will not accept your order.
Visitors under the age of 16 should not register with this website or submit any information to us.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these terms and conditions are invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
We have taken great care in presenting the products on our website as accurately as possible. However, the images you see will depend on your monitor’s display and colour capabilities. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise.
Acceptance of your Order
Shortly after you have placed an order with us by pressing the ‘Pay button’ an email will be sent to you acknowledging the details of your order. This email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Wuggle®.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and Wuggle® will take place when your order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with the Order Cancellation instructions set out below. We will take payment for your goods on submission of your order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
– The product you ordered being out of stock – see Product Availability
– Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
– The identification of a pricing or product description error
– Your design being too complex to print
– Breach or attempted breach of any Terms and Conditions for any special offer
– Orders that we have reason to believe may include copyrighted images symbols logos or marks, indecent or pornographic images, or prints symbols or text that in our opinion others may find offensive
– Failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms and Conditions
Internet orders will be confirmed by email. Should you not receive confirmation within 2 business days, please contact our order line on 0161 980 0350.
Our operators will be delighted to help you place an order over the telephone, advise you on the range of merchandise we offer on our website and help you with queries about payment. Our order line is open from 10am to 4:30pm (GMT) Monday to Friday. Please call 0161 980 0350. Opening times may vary without notice.
We start work on your order immediately, so no cancellation is allowed.
We accept payment by Visa (Credit and Debit), MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Switch, Electron and Solo.
We accept card payments in GBP, EUR and USD.
Please note that Wuggle® does not accept cash or cheques as payment online.
Prices are shown on our website in GBP, EUR and USD and are inclusive of VAT, where applicable.
Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
VAT free prices are quoted for deliveries outside the EU, where applicable. Regardless of whether VAT applies or not the total price payable by you remains the same: For deliveries outside the EU the sales price is increased by an amount equal to the current VAT charge from the net sales price for deliveries in the EU.
Product Availability / Information
We feature products on our website that have been carefully selected for Online Shopping. Once an item is sold out it will be taken off the website at the earliest opportunity and may not be available again.
Prices of products may change from time to time. If items that you order are out of stock, subject to a delay or the price is higher than that shown on your order, we will try to contact you at the email address you provided when placing your order.
If we cannot contact you or receive no response to our email, we will continue to process the remaining items on your order. All items are subject to availability.
If, due to unforeseen circumstances, it is necessary to substitute an item, the item will be of equal or greater value than that which it replaces.
Standard delivery costs £2.99. Time shall not be of the essence in relation to this contract.
Please allow 5 days for delivery of products you have purchased on the Wuggle® website.
Please allow 5-14 days for delivery of products you have purchased on the Wuggle® website.
Wuggle® cannot be held responsible should local customs authorities wish to confiscate any particular item, or charge any import duty. The recipient is responsible for paying the duty.
Acceptance of delivery:
We will require you to take delivery of the goods ordered when tendered to you. If you fail to make alternative arrangements with the courier engaged to deliver the goods to you within 14 days after the first attempt to deliver goods to you has occurred, then we may, at our complete discretion, store and insure the goods ordered at your cost until delivery can take place or the goods can be returned at your cost to our custody.
In either event, we reserve the right, at our complete discretion, to set off any of these costs or any consequential costs reasonably incurred by ourselves as a first charge against any monies we have received from you in respect of the order. Such recovery of costs would be without prejudice to our rights otherwise under these Terms and Conditions.
(1) Information, drawings, figures, technical data, specifications of weight, measurements and services, which are contained in brochures, catalogues, newsletters, ads or price lists only are of an informational nature. No responsibility is accepted by Wuggle® for the correctness of this information. Regarding type and scope of delivery only the information shall be decisive which is contained in the order confirmation.
(2) As far as there is a defect in the goods which falls under warranty, the customer shall be entitled in the context of statutory regulations to demand supplementary performance, withdraw from the contract or a reduction in purchase price.
(3) In the case of return shipments due to defects Wuggle® will also pay for the cost of postage.
(4) Data communication via the internet, considering the current state of the technology, cannot be guaranteed as being flawless und/or available at any time. Thus, Wuggle® shall not be liable for the continuous and uninterrupted availability of the online offer.
(5) The term of limitation for claims under warranty for the goods provided is two years starting from the receipt of such goods. If the customer is in business then the term of limitation is one year.
Upon the delivery of the goods ordered or at such time as the goods are first tendered for delivery on our behalf to you, the risk of damage to or loss of the goods ordered shall pass to you.
However, at all times the legal and equitable title in the goods ordered shall not pass to you and shall only do so, if and when, we have received the clearance of your full payment for the goods and any interest due under these Terms and Conditions.
We are obliged to reserve all our legal rights in the goods ordered until title in the same passes to you under these Terms and Conditions.
For the avoidance of any doubt, in the event of your becoming bankrupt or committing any act of bankruptcy or becoming insolvent or making any voluntary arrangement we reserve to ourselves the right to cancel the contract for the goods ordered and any contract for the delivery to you of further goods and, where the goods ordered have already been delivered, to be immediately entitled to payment for the goods in question irrespective of any prior agreement to the contrary between us.
Wuggle’s Fair Returns Policy
We hope you are happy with your order. However, should your order not be completely satisfactory the first step is to read our returns policy below and then contact our customer support team and we will do our upmost to help. You can contact our team by e-mail at email@example.com or you can telephone on 0161 980 0350.
All of the items we produce at Wuggle® are bespoke made to order goods specifically to suit the customers’ requirements. Once customised our products cannot be returned to the shelf or resold.
Under the distance selling regulations we are permitted to exclude custom / bespoke items from our returns policy for an exchange or refund.
To help prevent you from ordering incorrectly, we have provided extensive guides for sizing, colours, fonts and garments including product images. Garments, colours and sizes on the site are provided by our manufacturers. Please be aware unless otherwise stated all sizes we provide are ‘to fit’ in inches. They are not indicative of the actual size of the garment as some styles are designed to be worn loose/baggy and others are designed to be worn fitted. Sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
We do understand mistakes are made. So here’s our assurance:
– If we make a mistake or your order is faulty, we will send you a replacement or refund your order.
– If you make a mistake (such as ordering the wrong size or a spelling mistake), a reprinting and redelivery fee will be applicable. Please advise us of your issue by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Then fill out the returns form supplied with your order and post back to us.
– You must return your item(s) within 30 days of despatch. We extend this returns date on orders placed from 1st November. These orders can be returned within 30 days from the 25th December. This way you can shop early for Christmas.
– We will not accept any items back that have obviously been worn and/or smell of body odour, tobacco, perfume or aftershave or have been marked / damaged or been washed prior to a return.
– Delivery charges and return costs are non-refundable unless the item is faulty.
– We do not refund or exchange orders that arrive late or have missed an event due to delays with couriers or the postal service, as once orders are despatched, these delays are beyond our control. However, we advise you to request an upgrade to a special delivery / recorded service should your order be required urgently.
– Any item(s) returned for a refund will be processed within 7 working days of receiving the returned order. Refunds will be credited to the card or PayPal account you originally made payment on and this can take an additional 3-4 working days to process. We will notify you via e-mail once your refund has been completed.
Tips To Help Prevent Mistakes When Ordering.
1) When ordering please use the garment, colour, sizing, font and all the other guides and information we have provided to ensure you select the correct options to suit your needs.
2) When your order has been placed, please check the order e-mail confirmation immediately to ensure the details for your order are correct.
3) Order as soon as possible if your order is required urgently for a specific date / event. We cannot guarantee arrival on time and this is not a valid reason for return due to potential delivery delays and circumstances beyond our control.
Lastly, please remember we want you to be as happy with your order as possible and are here to help should you ever need advice!
What is your returns address?
1) Please make sure you have read the above returns policy to make sure you are eligible for a return.
2) Fill out the relevant sections of the returns form which has been sent with your order. (We will not accept returns without a returns form)
3) Package up the item(s) you wish to return carefully and include your returns form.
Wuggle Returns Department
First Floor Offices
234 Stockport Road
*Delivery charges and return costs are non-refundable unless an item is faulty.
Copyrights To Print Design, Release From Liability
(1) If the Customer provides his/her own motif or otherwise influences the product (personalisation of text), the Customer assures Wuggle® that the text and motif are not subject to any rights held by third parties. In such case the cost of any breaches of copyright, personal rights or rights to the use of a name will be borne solely by the Customer. The Customer also assures Wuggle® that by personalising the product he is also not breaching any other rights held by third parties.
(2) The customer releases Wuggle® from all demands and claims which are made due to the infringement of such third-party rights, as far as the customer is responsible for the breach of duty. The customer shall reimburse Wuggle® for all defence costs and other damages resulting from any such action.
Complete the Returns Form supplied with your order indicating whether you would like a refund or exchange. Package the merchandise to prevent damage, enclosing the Returns Form. Send the merchandise using registered post or other secure method of delivery, retaining the receipt until you have received credit for your return. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
Please note that the return costs are not pre-paid. Postage or other return costs will be the customer’s responsibility and will be reimbursed by us only in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods. In cases where we do refund return postage, we will only refund the cost of standard Royal Mail registered post. If you choose to use any enhanced return option, such as Special Delivery, this will be at your expense. You must return the goods, together with their packaging, in the same condition as supplied to you. Returns are sent at your risk.
Returns Address: Wuggle, First Floor Offices, 234 Stockport Road, Timperley, Altrincham, Manchester, WA15 7UN.
The order you place and the payment you make are sent via a system which uses 128bit encryption to prevent the details being read by any third party. Encrypted pages are indicated by a “padlock” symbol in most web browsers.
We reserve the right in ensuring the utmost security of the process we use to record the contents of any telephone communication with us and to request at random and at our complete discretion proof of any of the details provided to us in any transaction and we may decide to limit the value of any order we are prepared to supply until such proof has been provided to us.
It is our policy to pass on any evidence of fraud to the relevant authorities.
We are always available for you to place an order over the telephone should you prefer not to use the Internet.
Our priority for you as our customer is to maintain the privacy of the information you have supplied us with at all times and our company is registered under the Data Protection Act in regard to such information.
Subject to the necessary collation and assimilation of data by ourselves and by those who advise us to help us improve the service we provide, we only pass on information about yourself to others approved by ourselves and, at any time, you may notify us of your wish to limit the use of such information in this respect.
We will make use of “cookies” to collect information automatically. However, their use will not damage your system.
Your sending of any information to us will constitute your acceptance of our use of that information as set out in these Terms and Conditions. We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time and your continued use of our services will again signify your acceptance of such changes.
In the event that any of the information you have provided to us about yourself changes, you may amend the same on our web site or tell the amendments to us over the telephone at 0161 980 0350.
We may change the Wuggle® website and correct or update information (including product information) on it at any time without notice. Except in relation to the description of products and services available for order from our website, we do not guarantee and are not responsible for the accuracy of any information provided on the website.
We do not represent or warrant that the material contained in the website, any of the functions of the website and the server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error-free, free from defects, viruses or bugs or compatible with any other software or material.
Accessing the website is entirely at your own risk. You must not transmit through or to our website any defamatory, threatening, obscene, distressing, harmful or pornographic material or material which may infringe upon the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) or which does not comply with all relevant laws.
Photographs are © Copyright of Wuggle®. None of the photos on this site may be used without the expressed permission of the photographer. All of the images used on this site are subject to copyright law, and may not be reproduced in whole or in part by anyone without prior written consent.
Wuggle® uses personal data of the customer for appropriate purposes and according to statutory regulations. The personal data given (i.e. name, e-mail address, mailing address, bank details) for ordering products are used by Wuggle® for fulfilment and handling of the contract. This data is treated confidentially by Wuggle® and is not given to any third parties who are not part of the ordering, delivery and payment procedures. The customer shall be entitled to access information on the personal data which Wuggle® has saved about them free of charge. Moreover, they are entitled to the correction of incorrect data, and the blocking and deletion of their personal data, insofar as there is no legal obligation to retain such data.
Liability and Indemnity
We do not exclude or limit our liability or the liability of any other person for death or personal injury resulting from our or their negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation. Except as set out above and in relation to our contractual obligations to supply goods and/or services following acceptance of orders placed on our website, neither we nor any of our agents, affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with your use of the website.
We shall not be liable for any indirect, or consequential loss of whatever nature, including damage to software or hardware, loss of data, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, or any other indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with your use of the website (including without limitation, any such loss arising out of or in connection with any order placed on the website, whether or not accepted by us).
You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you. We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
The website is controlled and operated in the UK. These Terms and Conditions and all matters connected with any order you place in our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to all matters connected with or arising out of the website or any order you place on the website.
Any changes we may make to our privacy Wuggle Limited are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Wuggle of First Floor Offices, 234 Stockport Road, Timperley, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA15 7UN.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site wuggle.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Wuggle Limited, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Wuggle Limited may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you will be stored on dedicated severs from UKFast.Net Ltd https://www.ukfast.co.uk
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Wuggle Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Wuggle, First Floor Offices, 234 Stockport Road, Timperley, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA15 7UN or email@example.com
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Policy changes in the future will be posted on this page.
Your Transaction Security
To give you even more confidence in shopping online with Wuggle®, our checkout process uses Verified by Visa, Mastercard® SecureCode™. and American Express SafeKey SM. These services enhance your existing card account against unauthorised use when you shop with us.
To use these services, you must first register with the bank or other organisation that issued your card. To find out more:
Once you’ve registered and created your own private password with your card issuer, you’ll be prompted automatically at checkout to provide this password each time you make a purchase.
Please note: Your Verified by Visa, Mastercard® SecureCode™ or Amercian Express SafeKey SM password is different from your Wuggle® account password. We don’t have access to card issuer passwords.
Sagepay And Paypal Secure Payment Gateways.
Sage Pay provides a user friendly and secure environment to make online card payments. Sage Pay uses an encrypted connection (HTTPS) to ensure all data transferred is safe and secure. All payment details are held securely by Sage Pay. If you require further information please visit Sagepay.
Privacy, Cookies & Security
The wuggle.co.uk website places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device. This is standard practice for all websites.
Cookies are essential for helping us deliver a high quality website and online shopping experience for our customers, and some collect information about browsing and buying behaviour.
By using and browsing the wuggle.co.uk website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site.
What are cookies?
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by wuggle.co.uk, our suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a high quality website and on-line shopping experience, and other third parties.
Some cookies are set by or on behalf of wuggle.co.uk and are necessary to enable customers to a make purchases on our website.
Cookies may also be set by third parties who participate with us in affiliate marketing programmes.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:-
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2 Click on the “privacy” tab
3 Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2 Click on the icon “privacy”
3 Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable 3rd party cookies you will not be prevented from making purchases on this site. If you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete a purchase on this site.
Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details. When you place an order we collect your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number. We may record which products you purchase. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use that enables us to improve the service we provide.
This information is used to process orders and to provide a more personal shopping experience. We may use this information to tell you about changes to our website and to let you know about our products and other PackingBoxes.co.uk services if you have opted to receive further information. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
We use SagePay to process Credit Card payments and these details are not retained.
Wuggle.co.uk use a DigiCert SSL Secure Server