We hope you are happy with your order. However, should your order not be completely satisfactory the first step is to read our returns policy below and then contact our customer support team and we will do our upmost to help. You can contact our team by e-mail at email@example.com or you can telephone on 0161 980 0350.
All of the items we produce at Wuggle® are bespoke made to order goods specifically to suit the customers’ requirements. Once customised our products cannot be returned to the shelf or resold.
Under the distance selling regulations we are permitted to exclude custom / bespoke items from our returns policy for an exchange or refund.
To help prevent you from ordering incorrectly, we have provided extensive guides for sizing, colours, fonts and garments including product images. Garments, colours and sizes on the site are provided by our manufacturers. Please be aware unless otherwise stated all sizes we provide are ‘to fit’ in inches. They are not indicative of the actual size of the garment as some styles are designed to be worn loose/baggy and others are designed to be worn fitted. Sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
We do understand mistakes are made. So here’s our assurance:
– If we make a mistake or your order is faulty, we will send you a replacement or refund your order.
– If you make a mistake (such as ordering the wrong size or a spelling mistake), a reprinting and redelivery fee will be applicable. Please advise us of your issue by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Then fill out the returns form supplied with your order and post it back to us.
– You must return your item(s) within 30 days of despatch. We extend this returns date on orders placed from 1st November. These orders can be returned within 30 days from the 25th December. This way you can shop early for Christmas.
– We will not accept any items back that have obviously been worn and/or smell of body odour, tobacco, perfume or aftershave or have been marked / damaged or been washed prior to a return.
– Delivery charges and return costs are non-refundable unless the item is faulty.
– We do not refund or exchange orders that arrive late or have missed an event due to delays with couriers or the postal service, as once orders are despatched, these delays are beyond our control. However, we advise you to request an upgrade to a special delivery / recorded service should your order be required urgently.
– Any item(s) returned for a refund will be processed within 7 working days of receiving the returned order. Refunds will be credited to the card or Paypal account you originally made payment on and this can take an additional 3-4 working days to process. We will notify you via e-mail once your refund has been completed.
Tips To Help Prevent Mistakes When Ordering.
1) When ordering please use the garment, colour, sizing, font and all the other guides and information we have provided to ensure you select the correct options to suit your needs.
2) When your order has been placed, please check the order e-mail confirmation immediately to ensure the details for your order are correct.
3) Order as soon as possible if your order is required urgently for a specific date / event. We cannot guarantee arrival on time and this is not a valid reason for return due to potential delivery delays and circumstances beyond our control.
Lastly, please remember we want you to be as happy with your order as possible and are here to help should you ever need advice!
What is your returns address?
1) Please make sure you have read the above returns policy to make sure you are eligible for a return.
2) Fill out the relevant sections of the returns form which has been sent with your order. (We will not accept returns without a returns form)
3) Package up the item(s) you wish to return carefully and include your returns form.
Wuggle Returns Department
First Floor Offices
234 Stockport Road
*Delivery charges and return costs are non-refundable unless an item is faulty.